Top 10 Things To Do in Milton, Delaware!
Each Coastal Beach Town in Delaware has great things to do! Here are the Top 10 Things To Do in Milton:
1. Broadkill Beach – Great Place to Rent a Beach Home and Enjoy the Natural Beaches With Family and Friends, Shop at the Broadkill Store
2. Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge – Learn about the Wildlife, Walk on the Trails, Canoe or Kayak the marshland waterways
3. Milton Theatre – See Stand-Up Comedy Shows, Music Concerts, Plays, Local Bands and More
4. Milton Historical Society – Learn about the Shipbuilding History, Historical Walking Tours and More
5. Dogfish Head Brewery – Nationally Known Craft Beers, Tour the Brewery, Taste Samples of Ale
6. Great Restaurants – Irish Eyes Restaurant, Dough Bar Restaurant, Tequila Real Restaurant, Backyard Restaurant, The Nook, Po Boys, and more
7. Milton Memorial Park- Has Fun Playground, Old Fashioned Train Ride for Kids, Outdoor Concerts in Gazebo, Boat Launch down the Broadkill River to Lewes
8. Hudson Fields – Offers Outdoor Sports Events, Outdoor Music Concerts, Revelation Beer Garden, Winter Wonderfest in December and more
9. The Mercantile – In Historic Downtown offers Antiques and Unique Finds by Local Vendors
10. Lavender Fields – Gift Shop with Many lavender products, Lavender Fields, Wildflower Gardens, Tea Room, Host Special Events and Weddings, and more
Milton is at the head of the Broadkill River, which enters into the Delaware Bay. It is rich in history and has many of the finest Victorian and and colonial architecture in Delaware. Many of the homes have been restored to their original design especially on Union and Federal Streets. Some of the great places in the town of Milton are the Milton Theatre which has great comedy shows, music concerts and other events throughout the year. Milton is also know for the Dogfish Head Brewery which is a well known east coast beer maker. You can also enjoy restaurants like Irish Eyes and Dough Bar which are right on the river.
The Broadkill Beach and Prime hook beach areas attract many tourists because of their beautiful, natural beaches. They are located right on the Delaware Bay so the waves are more calm, perfect for young families. Prime Hook Wildlife National Refuge is also situated in Milton where the natural marshes and canals are home to amazing wildlife. Boating activity on the Broadkill River is active with fishing and recreations throughout the summer months!