Discover Historic Milton Delaware!!
– Explore the historic town of Milton that was founded in 1763!
– Milton, Delaware was known for it’s shipbuilding for many years. It is is located at the head of the Broadkill River which is accessed from the Delaware Bay.
– There are many quaint shops and restaurants with views of the water in the historic town of Milton.
– Milton Theatre offers great shows and music concerts and the Historical Society has a museum.
– Many of the homes are restored Victorian and Colonial homes in the town.
– The Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge is in Milton and is open to the public where you can discover wildlife and nature.
– Milton also boasts the Broadkill Beach which is a quiet beach on the Delaware Bay. The Broadkill Beach has gentle waves and is dog and family friendly.